Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ahhh... Hats

I know I've been posting about Livie a lot lately, but that's because it's just the two of us all day long. In the past month or two, Livie's started to develop her own "sense of style". She likes dressing up more and putting together interesting combos. And, it's always right before we leave to pick up Madie and Noah. It's like she's preparing for her debut each afternoon. And, she's really been into make-up lately as well. Every day there's the routine lip gloss that she has to apply on her own and sometimes she wants powder and blush as well. All different kinds of things that she does to get ready. Well, today she decided that she HAD to have a hat to wear. Her painter's hat, she calls it. It's a pink, black, and white plaid beret. Well, she found it along with several winter hats as well and apparently it was too hard to decide which one she was going to wear. This is how I found her as she waited to leave to pick up the kids...




Not sure why the picture keeps coming out sideways, but yeah - all 3 hats at once.



This is what happened when I told her she had to pick one. She wasn't happy. She finally decided to pick the painters hat (it's the one on the back there) and will wear the others tomorrow. At least today we didn't have the 20 min meltdown because I wouldn't let her put blueberry glitter in her hair like we did yesterday. What a character!!

No comments: