As a former band geek, I am so excited to say that Madie is joining the ranks! Yesterday she got signed up for band and will be playing the flute.

It's so fun to see her try her hand at something musical like that. She's a beautiful singer, but am anxious to see what she does with an instrument.

My only experience with flutes is that my 2 best friends played it. I was a trumpet player myself. So, starting next week she'll begin practicing! Can't wait!!!

One of her friends, Michael, is playing the saxophone, so he had to show her his instrument. His mom and I just smile as we watch our kids growing up. Hard to believe our kids will be turning 11 this year and are now old enough to be in band. So much fun!
1 comment:
:Rosie is playing the trumpet and loves it. She picked up piano very quickly in the week she was with me, went almost through the first book. If I can get another week with her, I'll have her playing Mozart and Bach like a pro!
Whose trumpet did you use, you dads?
Post a Comment