Well, today we said goodbye to some very special friends. We knew it was coming for a while, but were trying to pretend it wasn't actually happening. We couldn't pretend today though, so we got ready to say our goodbyes.
Livie was hugging Andrew as much as she could. Trenton, the boy I babysit, is best friends with Andrew and was having a hard time saying goodbye. They have had a great time as friends these past 5 yrs.
Here are all are after-school buddies. I think this is a great picture of them all! It's fun to see how are group has grown since we first started playing together.
Here is my friend Lisa and I with Patty in the middle. We're going to miss her like crazy! She's been my friend and confidante and conscience for 5 yrs now. I'll miss her most during our after-school moments, when we'd chat. We're wishing them all the best in their move to New Mexico! But, boy, are we going to miss them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment