I haven't posted in a while. Things have been busy around here. But, I wanted to share some of the new sports teams our kids have joined! Livie is in a soccer league at our local Y and is absolutely loving it! She's wanted to be in soccer for ages, so she's beyond excited to be part of this team. They meet every Tuesday night for practice and every Saturday morning for their game. There are only 2 teams in her age group, so they'll be playing each other every week. :-) The best part is she's got two really great friends on her team!
Here's a picture of her with her team at last Saturday's very first game. She's the one in the bright pink socks.
She's so full of energy and runs all over the place. She's totally into it and listens so well. She's really got some sports skills, which is impressive coming from this family!
And, of course, ever the social one, she takes opportunities to talk to her friends. :-)
Here she is with her buddies. They have SOOOO much fun!
Now, Noah has joined track and had his first track meet on Tuesday. I know you're thinking Noah? In track?! Yep! He wanted to build up his stamina and he's really stuck with it! I'm so proud of him for trying hard to do something that's not his speciality.
It was a cold, windy day that day, so he wore his under-armor to stay warm.
He also used his blanket - the one Nana T made him - to keep himself warm while watching the other races. Pete was able to leave work a little early, so he could come watch him. Madie was at a Scholastic Bowl meet and I had to leave early to take Livie to soccer. Yes. Three kids, in three things, all at the same time!! That is what our life has become.
Noah spent most of the afternoon standing at the sidelines and cheering on his teammates. It was fun to see all the kids supporting each other.
Since I wasn't there to watch him race, Pete took this video. He beat one guy from the other team and he kept at it and ran the whole way! Hopefully the weather will improve, so his meets won't be quite as miserable. And, hopefully I'll get to watch the next one!
So, two new adventures for the kids this year. I love that they are trying out new things!
No comments:
Post a Comment