Monday, August 9, 2010

Prayers

Just a quick note to ask for prayers for Pete today. He's already left for Chicago and will be flying out around noon today. Getting to Beijing sometime around 2 or 3am our time. He'll be there for 21 days, so it's the longest trip yet. I feel better prepared emotionally for this trip than I was the last. Not sure why, but glad for it. so, let the countdown begin!!

3 comments:

Judi Hahn said...

I'm thinking you all should just move there. How much longer are these trips going to last. He was barely home this time. Just long enough to get over jet lag. Poor guy. We will be praying for you and him and family. I know how difficult it is when husband is away. I went through that when my children were 7, 8 and 10. Not fun.

Rose said...

We'll be praying for all of y'all. Love you kaboodles!!
J Rose

Lori said...

This should be his last trip. He had to go so much this summer, because they are getting ready to start the plant up. There have been a bunch of guys there, rotating in and out, so that there have been 4-5 guys there from the States through this whole process. His part of the plant is the first to officially start-up and that begins this week or next, so that's why he's back. If all goes smoothly, this will be his last trip.