Well, we straightened it the other day for fun. Granted, two seconds after she stepped outside in this humidity, it curled right back up as if I hadn't done a thing to it! But, when we straightened it, I could show her how badly the ends were damaged. They were very blonde and very frayed. She could see that for herself and finally agreed to get 2" cut off - and That. Was. It. Period.
So, today, we went to the hair place for her to get her hair cut. Here is the "Before" from the side. The back is longer than the front and almost to her waist.

Here it is from the front. You can tell she's getting excited!

Now, she must have asked me 10 times today if it was JUST GOING TO BE 2"?! I reassured her time and time again. She really wants to keep her long hair. I told her we were just cutting off the back ends. She even told Sandy like 3 times, "Just cut the ends, right?" I think she was nervous that we were going to cut it clean off!
Here it is from the front. You can tell she's getting excited!
Now, she must have asked me 10 times today if it was JUST GOING TO BE 2"?! I reassured her time and time again. She really wants to keep her long hair. I told her we were just cutting off the back ends. She even told Sandy like 3 times, "Just cut the ends, right?" I think she was nervous that we were going to cut it clean off!
No comments:
Post a Comment