Friday, March 2, 2012

Visiting

I have been a TERRIBLE blogger! I had to blog today, so I wouldn't go a whole two weeks without posting! Can't say a whole lot has happened since Noah's birthday party. He had the flu last weekend. I've been teaching. The girls are doing their thing. That's about it. But, yesterday my dad came in for a visit, so I thought it would be fun to post about that!



All our talk of Hank's lately made dad decide we had to go there and get some more prime rib. I swear, 2012 is the year of the beef. We've been there more in the past month than we have in the past 5 years! But, hey, can't complain. I mean, it IS prime rib after all. :-) Dad actually got a seafood platter, but he, Pete, and I all helped the kids out with their dinners and they, of course, got the rib.





Papa did what he always does and gave them cash straight away, which meant a quick little shopping trip to the store. Noah had the most money, because of his birthday, so he picked out his very first electric drill and got a new set of plyers. Madie got some legos and Livie got some LalaLoopsy coloring things. So far, it's been a fun visit! Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we'll get to see some eagles tomorrow!

1 comment:

Judi Hahn said...

Just like his dad your papa is. Money, shopping. I do the same thing with my grandchildren. Like father like children?