Saturday, January 17, 2015

Bragging Rights

Most people, especially people on social media, aren't really enthusiastic when you post things about your child's academic achievements.  They don't like when parents "brag" in that way.  But, you know what?  I'm SUPER proud of my kids and their recent report cards, so I thought I'd just post about it here instead.  




The first report card is Livie's.  She did a fabulous job!  Especially considering, like her mom, math is her worst subject.  School isn't her thing as much as it is for her brother and sister, so to see her doing so well each semester is exciting to see.




This is Noah's report card.  Um, this one kind of blew me away.  He didn't just have As.  He had all but one A+!  What?!  I don't think I've ever seen a report card with that many A-pluses in my life!  I'm telling you, he does not get his smarts from his mom.  This is ALL Pete right here!



Madie's report card was almost as good.  She had 5 A-pluses and 4 As.  Again, I thought that was totally fantastic!  Pete and I were so proud of their great grades this semester and I just had to share our pride with our family and friends. :-)

No comments: