Thursday, February 11, 2010
Prayers
There are many advantages to living in this age of computers. We can instantly chat with any number of our friends and family through FB or IM. We can keep people updated on our lives through blogging. Heck, we can even SEE each other on real time using Skype. But, most importantly, we can reach a larger audience of friends and family when it comes to prayer. I have used this forum to ask for prayers in the past - like when Cara lost Lincoln and when Haiti was rocked by the earthquake. Today is another one of those days. Though, today's prayer is not directly related to me, I know there are those in my family who are hurting. My sister and brother-in-law Jeff lost a very dear friend named Matt. He was only 24 and died due to complications from diabetes. A disease he didn't even know he had. So, today I ask for prayers for those who have been left in his absence. Those who are struggling to come to terms with his loss. I ask for prayers for my sister and for Jeff and for those at First Brethern Church who knew and loved this young guy and are now trying to understand what happened.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment