Today was Livie's "Special Person Day" at school. Noah had that 3 yrs ago and took his Aunt Em. Livie decided to take our friend Patty. She was so excited!! I showed up a little early to pick her up, so I could take a few pictures.

Here is the wall with her class's hearts on it. I don't think I'm out of line here saying her heart is the coolest ever!! ;-)
When I showed up, they had already finished decorating and eating their cookie, hearing stories, and some of the other fun stuff they did, and were off to the playroom to play. They were playing hide-and-go-seek here.

And, here she is with Patty. They had a great time and Livie was thrilled to have her come and play with her today. :-) Thanks Patty!!
2 comments:
I agree that her heart is by far the coolest and most original heart up there! Great job!!
Also, has Noah seen the KIA sock monkey commercial?? It aired last night during Lost and I totally thought of him. :)
Yes. He saw it during the Superbowl and was SOOOO excited!!! He made sure we recorded it, so he could watch it again. :-)
Post a Comment