Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Check Out That Cupcake!
Know what THIS means?! It means I got my ear mold made today for my hearing aid - or as my bestie calls, h'aids. ;-) My kids said it looked like I had a cupcake in my ear - thus the title of this blog post. All I know is that I'm super-excited about hearing again! I'm only getting one in my right ear, because of the costs of them, but I'd rather have one that's the highest quality than two of lesser. So, the process has begun. In just 2 more weeks I'll have the best hearing aid around and I'll be able to hear so much more! Hooray!! As my other friend said, I am now joining an elite group of awesome hearing aid wearers. Now, if I could only figure out how to make them fancier. Think they make hot pink ones with zebra stripes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment