Monday, October 29, 2012

School Pictures - The Girls

School pictures arrived today!  Always an exciting moment here, considering these pictures are the only ones I actually hang up on my wall each year and pass out to friends and family.  I look forward to seeing how much they've grown and how cute they are.  Only the girls got theirs today, so hopefully we'll get Noah's tomorrow, but I was so pleased with how the girls' pictures turned out!




This is Madie's picture from today - her 6th grade year. 





This is Madie's kindergarten picture.  I can't get over how much Madie has changed!  She's grown up so much.  She's turning into such a beautiful young lady.




And, Livie doesn't look like my baby anymore.  She'll be 7 yrs old in just a couple months and she looks more and more grown up every day.  What beautiful, amazing girls I have!

No comments: