Sunday, May 4, 2014

Kendalyn's Dance Recital

My niece, Kendalyn, has been in dance since January and got to have her very first dance recital yesterday.  Em asked a couple months ago if we wanted to come and we said "Sure!".  So, we took a very quick 24-hr trip to IN this weekend to see her.





We got to sit near the very top and there weren't a whole lot of people around us.  It was AWESOME!  The last dance recital I went to for my girls, the people sitting around us needed punched in the face.  They were so ridiculously rude!  So, it was lovely getting to sit where we could see the whole stage and not worry about annoying people.  As you can see, Kendalyn had quite the cheering section!




They danced to the "King and I".  She is the little one on the far left.  She is such a shy little girl, but she didn't freeze up.  She danced slowly and quietly and did a great job!





She told me later that she had lots of fun!





Avery, as I've mentioned before, LOVES her cousin Noah.  She cuddled up with him nearly the entire production.





I had to take a couple pictures, because they were so cute together!





Here was the entire group that came out to see her - minus Uncle Pete who was taking the picture.  We had a really fun time and I'm so glad we were able to see her perform!

No comments: