These are kids the next morning sitting with their Build-a-Bears and playing Leapster.
At a garage sale we girls went to on Friday, I found a giant Mary Kay bag full of make-up things and I bought it for my girls for $5, so they could play make-up. After baths, Livie decided to "paint" Nana. :-) She did a great job!
She painted Nana's eyes, her ears, her freckles, her hands. She really did the total package there!
After lunch, Jill, Adam, and the boys came over. They were in town as well for the 4th, so it was fun to see them again so soon after our visit last month. Sue's friend Marti has a pool and invited us all to come over and swim. The kids were thrilled!
I didn't bring a suit, so I sat and got a little more sun, while watching everyone have a good time swimming.
Afterwards, we all walked back to Nana and Papa's house. They only lived about a block from Marti's house. Ty and Livie held hands most of the way. It was so cute!
We left about 6pm that evening, so we could get as much time in with them as we could. Next time our visit will mostly just be with them, since we spent so much time with my family last time. But, at least we got a short visit in before we headed home. This was the sunset that greeted us when we got to our house. Isn't it beautiful? A great way to be welcomed back!
No comments:
Post a Comment