Sunday, July 5, 2009

HOME!

We. Are. Home. YAY! As glad as I am that our travelling is done, boy will I miss the fun we had in IN. It was beyond my expectations. Just had a terrific time! Now, as you know, we split up the visit. Leaving straight from MI last Sat and going to Goshen. Then staying there until Mon afternoon. Then we went back on Thurs morning and just got home about 30 min ago. I didn't post anything about our first visit, because Mon night after we came home, I came down with strep which threw me in bed for 2 days. But, at least you got to see our awesome MI vacation. I had just enough energy to post about that! Now, I'm a little too tired to post about our IN vacation tonight, but I will in the morning. Just know we're safely back home. That our visit with Drexlers, Schmids, and Trolingers was a lot of fun! And, you'll see all the pictures soon. :-)

But, to those of you hoping for talky blogs with dad on "Conversations with my Father", you'll be disappointed. Didn't get any of those. But, will have new stories to share even if they won't be in my dad's own words. I'll tie him down at the end of the month when they come to visit and make him do some then. We were just too busy and running around too much to get a moment of quiet time for talkies. Sorry Jude. :-( Now to go catch up on all the blogging I missed this past week!

No comments: