Friday, January 21, 2011

New Glasses

Been a very busy week here! So, I'm just now getting around to posting about something. This has been the final week for cookie dough sales at Opportunity School and since I'm the head of the fund-raising group, I'm in charge of collecting, entering, and ordering the orders. But, thankfully, today was the final day of the sale, so maybe things will start to get a bit slower around here - at least for a day or two. ;-)



Today we were able to pick up all our new glasses! Yay! Madie got this really cute frames. They are hot pink with flowers on the side. Really modern and fun!



Noah got almost the exact same pair as last time, only these are blue with teal sides to them. He needed new glasses so badly, because he couldn't see the blackboard anymore and the finish was coming off the old ones. Think that happened when he fell on his face last year.
Pete and I also got ours, so Livie's feeling a bit left out, but I gave her my new green glasses case, so she can start using it with her sunglasses. That seemed to make it better. :-)

No comments: