Yesterday was Noah's first baseball practice of the new year! We're all soooo excited to see baseball season start up again. Pete's not an asst coach this year, so he'll actually get to join us in watching and cheering him on. :-) Though, I think Pete's a little disappointed to not be. I think he really enjoys being a part of it.

There are a few boys on his team that he knows from his class. He didn't know any of them last year, so I was glad he had a couple friends on there this year. Here they are doing some throws.
I was busy walking Tater around and keeping an eye on the girls while they played on the playground, so I didn't to see much of practice unfortunately, but looked like he was having fun!
We had a few announcements for the parents before and after practice. Next weekend is opening day when all the teams get in their uniforms and get called onto the field to be recognized. We can't wait!
A couple of Madie's friends were there for their practice as well, so we took a picture of them all. Liking Livie's goggles? Guessing she's ready for summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment