Monday, April 4, 2011

More Weekday Fun and Randomness

Thursday afternoon Nana and Papa T came to visit. They wanted to see the kids and meet their new granddog. :-) They had a lot of fun with them all! We went out for dinner with them to our usual place, Cracker Barrell, and had a delicious meal.

Ever the beetographer, Livie had to take a shot of us eating.




Not to be outdone, Noah took a picture of "crazy hand". ;-) Nana and Papa stayed overnight before leaving early the next morning. We had a great time with them and are looking forward to another quick visit when we go back at the end of the month for our spring break.




Yes, I know this picture is random, but I figured that Olive deserved a little face time after the many blogs about Tater. You will usually see her sitting her when Tater has chased her out of the kitchen. Yeah. They aren't the best of friends yet.




On Saturday, I took the girls Easter dress shopping. Madie and I took Livie to dance, ran some errands during that hour, then picked her up and headed to the mall. We were gone for 6 hours and it was sooooo much fun! I love having girls that love to shop! We got more than just dresses, of course. We got all the kids a new pair of shoes. We got some books at Borders, and a few other goodies as well in some of the other places. Madie spent her birthday money and Livie spent her piggy bank money. It was a great afternoon! Since Noah didn't get to go, I got him a couple things as well. One being a Jr Edition of Sukodo. He loved it - the math boy that he is. Pete was working on his Sudoko while Noah worked on his and I just had to take a picture. They looked so much alike in their mannerisms while they worked. It was so cute! So, that was the rest of our week. Oh! And, our wonderful friend Patty - the one I had the shower for a couple weeks ago - had her baby on Thursday! A little boy named Jonathan Edward and thankfully he was only 8 lbs and not the 9+ lbs they were predicting. Can't wait to meet him!

No comments: