Now, I am not one to keep a party low-key. I feel the need to decorate and make it as corny as possible, so we put mexican banners up all over the kitchen and living rooms. I added some of my favorite quotes to the wall, and bought sombreros and fake mustaches for all who came. :-) Sadly, we didn't get a huge crowd, but the 2 families that did come were tons of fun and I'm so glad they could make it!
You know me and the dressing up. When we watch a movie, I try and get us to dress up to play the part. You can see the kids really get into it! They were ready for everyone to come and have fun. Not sure where the guns came in, but hey, I'm ok with it.
We had a big taco bar and the gals brought enchiladas and guacamole too. We had quite the spread and will now be eating tacos for months and months to come.
Noah is especially liking the mustache and sombreros and nearly had me convinced to let him wear them to church today, but I decided that might be distracting and not really the best way to honor God in His home. So, Noah's taken to lounging around the house sporting the both of them. I think it's a good look for him. ;-) All-in-all, it was a lot of fun with some great people, watching a timeless movie. And, to that I say, "Oh great! Real bullets!".
No comments:
Post a Comment