Friday, November 4, 2011

Achievements



I had a happy little girl, smiling ear to ear, yesterday when she came out of school. She had a Veggietals coloring book in hand and a note. She told me that during their morning announcement time, where the principal speaks to all the students, he said he wanted to honor those students that have been exceptional that week. And, guess who got called forward?! My little Livie! The note said, "Olivia Trolinger showed PRIDE by always being friendly, being in control, and always doing her best every day." I was so proud of her!! Add that to great and glowing reports on my kids during Parent/Teacher conferences this week and I'm a happy mom! Madie made high honor roll. Noah got all As and even a couple A+s and Livie got all S+ and Ms (S+ is satisfactory+ and M is Mastered). Yay!

No comments: