Right now, the only thing that I put it on was the snack jar. Thought it would be fun to add to the side. I had planned on writing something on it myself, but when Livie realized she could draw on it, any chance I had of doing it myself was out the window. Her creative touch is WAY better than mine ever would be!
Friday, February 10, 2012
Adding Small Touches
I have a parent of one of my 2s that sells Uppercase Living stuff. Years ago I sold UL and I still to this day LOVE it! I have a few things around the house that I thought would be fun to add a little extra touch to. I bought a big sheet of chalkboard UL stuff and am putting them in a few places that I wanted to label.

Right now, the only thing that I put it on was the snack jar. Thought it would be fun to add to the side. I had planned on writing something on it myself, but when Livie realized she could draw on it, any chance I had of doing it myself was out the window. Her creative touch is WAY better than mine ever would be!
Right now, the only thing that I put it on was the snack jar. Thought it would be fun to add to the side. I had planned on writing something on it myself, but when Livie realized she could draw on it, any chance I had of doing it myself was out the window. Her creative touch is WAY better than mine ever would be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment