Monday, February 13, 2012

Thirty-One Catalog Party

Some of you may be receiving an email about the catalog party I'm having. I love their products and have several of them and thought it would be fun to share that with my friends. You can order online if you're interested. Just follow this link:

http://www.mythirtyone.com/Gark3/

That will take you to my friend Audrey's homepage. Click on "Events" and click on my name. If you're not interested in ordering, that's totally ok too! Just wanted to open it up to anyone that might like them. :-) They have lots of great stuff and all the bags come in different colors and patterns. If you're having a hard time viewing the online ordering page, you can go look at the catalog by clicking on this link:

http://catalog.thirtyonegifts.com/

or, you can click on the first link I posted and click on "View Our Catalog" at the top. Ordering ends this Sunday. Happy Shopping!

No comments: