Monday, January 14, 2013
Hoedown In Your Hometown
Madie had another dance at school on Friday. I'm just posting about it now, because I couldn't find my camera all weekend! She said this was the best dance yet! I think it's because she danced the whole night and just loved it. She even (gulp!) slow-danced with a boy three times. There was a boy named Bobby who asked her to the next dance about 2 days after their last one. He is the one she danced with, mostly on a dare from her friend Ashleigh, but she said it was lots of fun. When I went to pick her up, she came out and started to tell me about it, then all of her friends came out and started showing me pictures and saying how "cute they are" and all that. It was so cute and so funny, though a little surreal when you actually see a PICTURE of her dancing with him! When I was talking to her, Bobby came out and walked up to his mom, who happened to be standing next to me and I didn't even know it. He got the shyest look on his face and, even though Madie told him she just wanted to be friends, I think little Bobby likes her a little more than that. Just glad she's a strong girl who knows what she wants and who she wants. Anyway, it was a great night for her and just another chance for us to see how much she's growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment