As you know we took our photos for the new pictorial directory at our church just about 3 weeks ago. We got them back last week and we were really happy with them! They didn't turn out half bad. :-)
All the kids were smiling and happy and still. Since we've had kids, we've either had someone crying or mad or something. Granted, what you don't see in the picture is me between takes totally stressed out and ready to get everyone home and in bed (it was closing in on 9pm at this point!). I kept yelling at them to stand still and SMILE! But, thankfully you don't see the behind-the-scenes problems. You just see a happy family and that's all that matters, right? ;-)
I really didn't want any additional photos, but I caved and let him take a couple of the kids. I absolutely love this photo too, so I guess I'm pretty happy that we took a couple extra. So, tomorrow is our make-up day of photos and then we'll get the directory out to be published. We'll get a sample print to approve and, hopefully, by the end of May we'll have directories to pass out! Let's hope it all goes smoothly!!


1 comment:
I hope you save a picture for us, we loved them both. We can't wait to see you all next week. Nana
Post a Comment