Saturday, March 1, 2014

Changes Are Coming

This month we're about to see some pretty fun changes around here!  We're getting our living room painted next week, which is a HUGE deal after living with primer for the past 12 years!  And, we're going to be painting the kitchen and making some minor changes in there too.




We started with a small change today to our laundry room.  I know it's not exciting to pretty much anyone but me, but since it's the start of everything, I figured I'd post about it too. :-)  As you can see, our laundry room is teeny-tiny.  We had to take the door off the hinges to get the washer and dryer in there, when we first moved in.  It's small.  We haven't done a single thing to it in all the years we've lived here.  That little shelf at the bottom is all I had for storage, so it was usually packed with clothes and baskets of misc. items.  Well, today, we bought two large shelves and these baskets to store things and what a difference it makes!  I know it's not all that interesting, but I'm thrilled with it and so glad to have a little extra upstairs storage!  


No comments: