2009
I haven't done a "Flashback Friday" in a while. Too much other stuff had been going on. But now that I've done all my posts on our vacations, it's back to the routine and today we'll do our FF edition. :-) The picture at the top is one of my very favorite pictures of my kids EVER! Madie was 4, Noah 2, and Olivia was probably 6-7 months old. Livie's at the age now where she's wearing the dress Madie has on. That's so hard to believe. It feels like I just took this picture! There's nothing really special to report on this picture other than I love it. Just a nice summer day, when the kids were all happy, and I was able to get their picture together with those smiles on their faces. I decided to add to this post, after I posted it earlier. I wanted to take current picture of them. Livie wearing that dress and everything. Here's what I got. In three years they've grown up, gotten glasses, and (if possible) gotten ornerier!! :-) But, they're still as cute as ever!
3 comments:
Yes, they certainly are -- as cute as ever -- cuter in fact, especially since they've had some broccoli.
I hate broccoli, especially when cooked with chesse!
love, Levi
p.s. love the shirt, perfect fit. Thanks!
(We love the broccoli wars. They're a source of many giggles in this house- And your kids are so adorable! One of these days we'll all get together I hope. Love you! Jenn Rose)
Aunt Judi - I think they're glowing because they aren't ALLOWED to eat broccoli. Since I've kept it from them, they've retained their youthfulness. ;-) By the way, I too LOVE the broccoli wars you've started. It's cracking me up!! I know the war is not over, but at least the first battle's victory goes to us!! Whoever "Notes from the Holler" is, she is one of my new favorite people!!
And, Levi, what can I say? You're awesome! If you take a picture of yourself wearing the shirt, I will proudly put it on the blog under my "Anti-Broccoli Crusaders" banner.
Post a Comment