Today is Livie's very first picture day at school! Of course, I'm thrilled, because I love to pick out the outfit and get them looking all sweet and cute. I asked Livie last night if she wanted to wear the outfit above. She did not. So, I asked her both last night and this morning what she wanted to wear. These were the three suggestions she gave me:
1. a leotard with a snowman pullover
2. a bee costume (Noah gave her this idea and she REALLY was pushing for it)
3. go naked.
I'm seriously not joking. Those were her suggestions. As you can see, she was overruled and instead wore this adorable outfit I got when I was shopping with Jill last weekend. Granted, 20 yrs from now, we might look back on this with chagrin like I do many of my 80s pictures, but right now, I think she's absolutely adorable!! Just hope her pictures turn out great too!
No comments:
Post a Comment