
I was going through Noah's folder from school this afternoon and noticed this page. He had written on the top "OK I will do it, but ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!" I asked him what he meant by that and he said, "It such a hard page!". I was cracking up. He's such a riot!! I just had to scan it and share it with you all.
On a different note, today was my first food fundraising pick-up. Many of you know I am on the Opportunity School board and am in charge of fundraising. My least favorite thing in the world. I'm not good at it. Don't enjoy it. But, trying to do my best. We had a pizza fundraiser last month and today everyone was supposed to pick them up. It was chaotic, but went a lot more smoothly than I thought. Only had a couple pizzas we screwed up, so I was thankful for that. So, got in my first experience with that, so in May when we have cookie dough pick-up, I might be a pro! Or, at least on my way to being one. I know the things I can make better for next time, so I'm hoping it will go well. I'm just looking forward to eating those yummy Uno's deep dish pizzas we now have in our freezer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment