There is a marina between our town and Ottawa and the event was held there. They had 8 different area restaurants represented there and you could buy tickets to get the food. The food was really cheap and so delicious! Wish I had been there with a bigger appetite, so I could enjoy more of what they had to offer. It was PACKED with people! Couldn't believe so many people were there. Ran into a few people I knew, which was fun. Even met a couple from Los Angelos of all places! The picture above was to try get a shot of the crowd, but that was just one small area, by the food. That doesn't include all the people sitting on the patio and by the pier. The building in the back is the restaurant that's part of the marina. It's a really cute place. We've been there before for another committee meeting last year.
These are some of the boats parked at the pier. I told Pete I want to take the kids down there, because I know they'd love to walk down it. It's probably 3 or 4 times as long as what's shown in the picture I took.

The couple I mentioned before, that was from Los Angelos, took this picture of us. Three of our friends weren't able to make it that night. We have a great group of 10, though one gal hasn't been able to come yet. She's either been on bed rest or a busy mom to her 3 boys since we first started getting together, but we're hoping she can get away next month and join us. Such a great group of ladies! We laugh and laugh and just enjoy each other. They all go to church with me and that's how we all met. Pretty cool!
The couple I mentioned before, that was from Los Angelos, took this picture of us. Three of our friends weren't able to make it that night. We have a great group of 10, though one gal hasn't been able to come yet. She's either been on bed rest or a busy mom to her 3 boys since we first started getting together, but we're hoping she can get away next month and join us. Such a great group of ladies! We laugh and laugh and just enjoy each other. They all go to church with me and that's how we all met. Pretty cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment