Little Miss Kendalyn is here for our first babysitting adventure with her - her first overnighter without mom and dad. They have a wedding in northern IL this weekend and Jeff is in it. He has to be up there tonight, but Em's working, so he dropped her off on his way up and she's coming tomorrow to pick-up. :-) The kids have been ooh-ing and ahh-ing over her the entire time she's been here. And, you can tell, she LOVES her big cousins! Only have had one mishap so far and that was a 4-alarm diaper that I didn't realize had spread up her back, until I got ready to change her and realized the disaster she had waiting for me! We ran out of wipes and I was yelling for back-up - all while the kids were totally getting grossed out. It was HILARIOUS! Keni just smiled the whole time, despite the fact that she ended up getting it all over her back, her feet, and her face by the time I was done with her! Guess I was a bit rusty in the diaper department. Anyway, we're off to a fun start and are looking forward to our night with her. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment