Saturday, June 12, 2010
Just Chillin'
I haven't posted anything since Monday, so I thought I'd just add a quick note to let everyone know we're ok and "just chillin'...". :-) Had a busy week full of playdates and ball games. Today we headed out to the annual Seneca City-Wide Garage Sales. Came home with a few fun things. Livie got a turtle backpack and a new dinosaur. She's thrilled! Got some tinkertoys and PlayMobile stuff too. So, everyone is busy playing and, thankfully, playing nicely! That's the joy of garage saling for me. Usually means I've got an afternoon to enjoy while they play with their new finds. Can't beat that! Especially when it only costs me a few bucks! Now, I'm trying to get the house in order before Pete comes home. My house was spotless for my playdates on Wed and Thurs, but yesterday everything went to heck and now I'm faced with a monumental disaster! But, working on getting it all done, so Pete comes home to a nice, clean house. :-) Pete comes home tomorrow night and we're all VERY excited! We've missed him soooo much! And, sounds like he's going to be gone both next month and maybe even Aug again, so we're going to eat up our time with him, since he'll be leaving a lot this summer. Oh, I will mention (and, sorry forgot to take pictures) that Livie joined Madie and Noah for the first time in the children's bell choir at church. She's the youngest by 3 years to anyone else there and she only has to play one note, but she is diligent about making sure she does her note perfectly. They had their first practice today and she was SO excited! She just stood there with eager anticipation to ringing her bell. It was hilariously cute! Can't wait to see them all perform on Father's Day. Anyway, there's a little update on our week together. Have had a fun time with our friends and doing lots of things to keep us busy. Just didn't take the time to get pictures taken and blogging done. Will do better next week. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment