Thursday, September 9, 2010

Picture Day


Today is Picture Day for Madie and Noah and I think they look terrific! Just hoping they can make it until they actually GET their pictures taken before they go crazy and make a mess of themselves. ;-) Noah's been on a tux kick. Coming home from school and immediately putting his tux on. Why? I'm not really sure. They play stories and he's the handsome prince, so maybe that's why. Anyway, he wanted to wear his tux today, but I told him that was a little too much, so we compromised with the outfit above. Madie's dress has been hanging in her closet for 2 months waiting for this day. Now she can wear it to church and stuff too. Boy, we've got some beautiful kids, don't we?! By the way, if you want to know what it's like getting the kids to stand still and take a picture, check out the video below. ;-)

No comments: