Thursday, February 10, 2011

Getting Ready

Just as I often have to remind myself during the Christmas season that I have a child with a birthday right after, I have to remind myself that with Noah's birthday comes Valentine's Day! So, we got to work this week on getting the Valentines made up for the class parties on Monday.



This year we went with Little Miss and Mister cards for Madie, Olivia the pig for (who else) Olivia, and paper airplanes for Noah.



Madie's old enough that she doesn't want any help from me. She reminded me that she's 9 and can do that herself. So, I helped Livie get hers done. She was so excited to do them for the first time this year. :-)


Noah got to work on his and did his by himself as well. My kids are growing up so much that they don't even need me for those fun things anymore. But, that's ok. Glad to see them having some independance. So, the Valentines are ready to go and will be ready for Monday's exchange. :-)

No comments: