My besties - Michelle and Teresa - sent him a giant box full of sugar-free candy! He's holding the bar he ate part of tonight within minutes of opening it. ;-) He also got that cool blue t-shirt and a bunch of tatoos! Yes, they have hooked him up with every conceivable thing that a kid with Type 1 could need!
Then, our special gift finally came for him. :-) The infamous, which to quote the Three Amigos means MORE THAN FAMOUS, sock monkey tennis shoes came today. These things were custom made just for him from a company in China. They are Keds with sock monkeys on them.
I mean, just look at those thing. Any Sock Monkey enthusiast needs a pair of these. They'll be perfect for our trip to the Fest in a couple weeks. :-) So, if I haven't said it before, I'll say it now, THANK YOU to everyone who sent Noah something either for his birthday or for a get well or for both! He is much loved!
No comments:
Post a Comment