After our fantastic hike, we met up with Cara at the house and headed out to Lake Sunapee to have pizza with her family.

This beach was nestled around the mountains and so peaceful and beautiful. I just loved the view, though I think the kids were too busy running down to the water to care about the view. ;-)

Cara's brother Jaben and his wife and son came as well as Cara's brother-in-law Ben and their 2 kids. And, of course, her parents as well. The guys played catch, while we either relaxed on the beach or sat around chatting.

The kids loved playing in the sand, but once they were given the go-ahead to hop into the water, they did. And, they didn't come out until it was time to go.

I mean, look at that great lake! No wonder they didn't want to leave!

Here is a picture of Cara's family. Her two sisters and her other brother weren't able to be there, but we still had a fun time meeting them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment