
Tonight Madie and I went with my friend Kerry and her daughter Lexi to see the new American Girl movie. If any of you have young daughters or granddaughters, I highly recommend this movie. All American Girl movies are cute, but it was a fun experience to actually go to the theater and see it. All the other ones have just been on TV. Both girls took their dolls - Lexi took Kit and Madie took Emily. And, a few other girls in the theater had their dolls as well. They had special popcorn buckets with Indiana Jones on them, so Madie insisted we get that for Noah. Didn't matter that it cost $7! ;-) It was a sweet movie and a lot of fun for us moms to take our daughters out for a special night. Madie was super excited that she got to stay up late. We got home around 9:45 tonight. She thought that was cool, but by the time her head hit that pillow, she was out! I had planned on taking pictures of the girls and their dolls for the movie tonight, but I forgot my camera and since the movie theater was over 30 min away, I didn't want to go back for it. So, I've just attached a picture of the movie poster. Anyway, it was a fun mommy/daughter night for us. Guess the next one will be in October when the new High School Musical movie comes out. :-) Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment