We went to our friend Kerry's house today to go swimming. We were there through lunch and got home around 2. Livie typically takes a nap around noon, but lately hasn't been taking them every day, so I thought she would be fine. But, after we got home, I sat her at the table with the other kids, made a quick lunch for them, and went to do a couple emails. By the time I finished just a few minutes later, I found her asleep at the table. It was so cute, I had to take a picture and post it. Guess all that swimming and fun just tired the poor thing out! At least she ate a few bites before the sleepiness took over. :-)
1 comment:
what a cutie!!! her hair is very cute, but i don't think she'll need to swim before the wedding. i love her hair when the curls are little crazy.
Post a Comment