Monday, July 14, 2008

Noah Paul



My final interview will be with Noah. It's a little harder to get him to sit down to answer questions, but I was able to get the answers while he was jumping off the chair in the living room and finishing up his lunch. Just a little about Noah first though. He's 5 years old and will start Kindergarten next month. He's sooooo excited to be in the big school with Madie. He's been wanting to do that since he was 3. So, he can't wait. Even though he's a VERY busy boy, he really loves school and I'm hoping he'll sit still long enough to do his schoolwork and not talk too much during class. He's so outgoing and will literally talk to anyone for as long as you give him the opportunity to talk. He even talks as he's falling asleep. His eyes can be closing and he'll still want to talk to you about the moon or why cats have tails or something off the wall like that. He keeps me on my toes, but is such a smart guy and really understands things quickly. If anything needs fixed, he'll get his tools out and help Pete fix it. He already knows how to change batteries if they need changing and is very curious to see how things work. Many times I've found him with a screwdriver trying to unscrew something. And, my poor dad has lost a few flashlights in the past, because Noah wanted to see how they came apart and we weren't able to get them back together once he had. ;-) So, here's Noah's interview....


Me - Noah, what is your favorite foods?
Noah - Peanut Butter and chips, because I have it all the time.


Me - What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Noah - playing t-ball or going to the pool.


Me - Who is your favorite Bible character?
Noah - Noah! 'cause that's my name!


Me - What is your favorite game?
Noah - Wii. Star Wars Lego Wii and Cooking Mama too.


Me - What is your favorite movie?
Noah - Indiana Jones, because I like how he finds hidden treasure.


Me - What is your favorite thing to do at school?
Noah - play outside with my friends.


Me - What is your favorite thing about your family?
Noah - They help me when I get hurt and play with me a lot.


Me - What do you want to do when you grow up?
Noah - Hmm... that's a hard one. Guess I want to be an engineer like Daddy.


Me - Anything else you want to say in this interview?
Noah - Nope. (and he runs away). :-)


So, those are my kids. Silly, funny, sweet, and most of all - LOVED!

2 comments:

Judi Hahn said...

That was a great idea to interview them like that. And the pictures are wonderful. Don't you just love digital cameras?

Suzy said...

I love these interviews!!! Wish my mom had done that so my brother and I could look back now and laugh at the things that were once soooo important to us. ;)