They had a big spread of food, from hamburgers and hot dogs to sausage and chicken. We dug in and ate it all up! Played a little BINGO while we ate too, but didn't win anything. That was ok though, because they wanted to hit the fun stuff!
Of course, before they started the "fun stuff", they had to stop by for the first of their 4 snowcones (which I ended up eating most of). ;-)
They decided to try out the dinosaur jumping yard thing first. There were lots of cool things inside of this, including a big slide.
And, this car that they pretended to ride in. Can you see them in there?
Superman was pretty cool too. Part slide, part obsticle course.

Their very favorite was the Spongebob House. I liked it too, because it kept them all confined in there and I didn't have to worry about them being spread out all over the park.

As I was with my friends' kids, I saw Livie coming towards me with a big thing of cotton candy in her hand. Didn't even know they had that there, but she found it and ate it up!

When she got closer, I realized she had been visiting with the local tatoo artists. She got a full sleeve!

That was nothing compared to Madie's 2 full sleeves!

But, then Noah went and visited there. He was there a LONG time, which should've tipped me off to the craziness that was happening in there.

But, it wasn't until he came out that I saw he got 20 tatoos. He was going for the circus look, I guess. He later went back and got 4 more. Wanted an even 2 dozen.

So, here were my tatooed kiddos. They liked getting inked, that's for sure!

Livie was a little nervous to go down the tiger slide at first, but towards the end, she loved it!

I made them get a picture with me, so Pete could see us in all our sweaty glory. We were there for 3 hours and were so gross when we left! I took a shower as soon as I got home, but the kids wanted to rest, so that will be coming for them shortly. We had a great time! Just wish Pete could've come with us. :-)
Their very favorite was the Spongebob House. I liked it too, because it kept them all confined in there and I didn't have to worry about them being spread out all over the park.
As I was with my friends' kids, I saw Livie coming towards me with a big thing of cotton candy in her hand. Didn't even know they had that there, but she found it and ate it up!
When she got closer, I realized she had been visiting with the local tatoo artists. She got a full sleeve!
That was nothing compared to Madie's 2 full sleeves!
But, then Noah went and visited there. He was there a LONG time, which should've tipped me off to the craziness that was happening in there.
But, it wasn't until he came out that I saw he got 20 tatoos. He was going for the circus look, I guess. He later went back and got 4 more. Wanted an even 2 dozen.
So, here were my tatooed kiddos. They liked getting inked, that's for sure!
Livie was a little nervous to go down the tiger slide at first, but towards the end, she loved it!
I made them get a picture with me, so Pete could see us in all our sweaty glory. We were there for 3 hours and were so gross when we left! I took a shower as soon as I got home, but the kids wanted to rest, so that will be coming for them shortly. We had a great time! Just wish Pete could've come with us. :-)
This is a little video I took of them going down the big slide. They were SOO excited about this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment