Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lego Camp


Today was the last day of Noah's Lego Camp at our local community college. It's actually not really "local". It's about 40 min from here, but he LOVED it and driving that way back and forth every day didn't deter him at all from enjoying it fully. Wish I had taken time to go and take pictures of him actually working on the projects, but he didn't do it in a classroom nearby. They gathered in the lobby of one of the main buildings and then walked the group back, so I wasn't able to get pictures. But, each day he came home telling us of the fun stuff he built from windmills to cars to cranes. All of the lego inventions were motorized and he thought that was really cool! Challenged his mind and his skills and worked on his science and math in the process - two of his favorites! He got this cool certificate at the end today to show that he's an experienced Lego builder now. Way to go, Noah!

1 comment:

Suzy said...

SO COOL! Ted is going to be so jealous when I tell him. :)