Thursday, June 16, 2011

A New 'Do

With each haircut, we seem to be inching towards getting it shorter and shorter. My girls are such opposites, because Madie hates having her hair long and Livie loves having her hair long. Hard dealing with 2 totally different girls sometimes!



Anyway, a little girl at church came in on Sunday with the cutest new haircut and I talked to Madie about it and she agreed. She wanted it cut just like that.




So, here we are! A brand new look that BOTH of us actually love! Now, let's see if I can manage to do it like Meghann did at the salon! I bought a roll brush and a new straightener for her, so hopefully we can. I'll be interested to see how it looks au natural with her curls. I bet it'll be cute like that too!


3 comments:

Suzy said...

LOVE the new 'do!!!

Judi Hahn said...

Lori: My hair has finally grown to the length that Maddie's is and I have it styled that way. My hair is now perfectly straight. And my stylist and I can't figure that out at all. Just to say, I love the "bob" and it's really easy to blow-dry and comb and always looks nice, even if I have to finger comb it. You should give it a try, or do you like long hair?

Lori said...

I'm a fan of the long hair. I think it's a million times easier to manage. Just blow-dry and straighten. Madie's hair, though I love it, is SOOO much harder to manage now! Thankfully she can manage to still look cute with it curly. :-)