Andrew William (aka Drew) is Andy and Francy's new little boy. He's 2 months old now and such a sweet, happy baby! As you see in the picture above, he really likes his Uncle Pete already. Heck, all babies do! Everyone likes Uncle Pete. :-) The kids had fun with him too and liked pretending that when he was moving his arms all around that he was punching them. They laughed and laughed about that.
Everyone had to get a glimpse of him and talk with him and hold him. Noah really likes babies when they get to be about a year old, so in a few months, I'm sure he'll be having lots of fun with his cousin!
How could you not? I mean, look at that smile!!! :-) Adorable!! Oh! And, guess what else we got to do when we were in IN? Pete and I ..... got to go on a date! Well, not a long date with dinner and all that, but we got to see a movie together and, let me tell you, it's been a LONG time since we've gotten to do that. I was soooo thankful that their Nana Trolinger was so willing to watch the kids for us, so we could go. We saw "The Hunger Games". I just finished the series, having read Book 1 before the movie, so I was anxious to get over there and see it. It was a really nice to have those hours together. :-)
The other new addition was my dad's new puppy, Sherm. We were all looking forward to meeting this little guy and we were not disappointed. He was a tiny, little ball of energy and the kids fell instantly in love. And, I think, Sherm fell right in love back. :-) Noah couldn't get enough of him!
He particularly loves Avery, my niece, because she's his size and can't run away from him. Madie and Avery were having fun playing with him.
Livie loved playing with him too and wanted to hold him every chance she got.
But, I don't think anyone loved holding him more than me. He fits so easily in my arms, that I could carry him everywhere and not even think twice about it. We even took him with the kids (Em and I) when we went to visit mom. She thinks he's pretty awesome too.
He got pretty exhausted at times with all of us running around, but most of the time he was right there with us, trying to keep up!
One of our favorite parts was when Avery spit out her binky and Sherm grabbed a hold of it. He ran around for 10min holding it in his mouth. It was hilarious!
Of course, it wasn't all about Sherm and Drew, though, like I said, they were the highlights! We also got to enjoy our nieces. Avery is just such a sweet, happy little girl and I had the best time playing with her. I offered to take her off Em's hands, but I guess she's pretty attached to her. ;-)
Em and I spent a little time shopping while we were there and we got Sherm this adorable sweater. I guess pugs don't do well in heat, but they also get cold really easily, so we found this sweater at the local pet supply store and, get this, it was only 80 cents! Can't beat that!
After two busy days of shopping and playing, Kendalyn got wiped out and fell fast asleep before we left. Just had to take a picture of her sweet, sleeping face. :-)
We had a really fun time with everyone, but were happy to get home and pick up Tater from the Walkers, where he spent his week while we were in IN. On the agenda tomorrow (hopefully)? Installing wood floors!!! Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment