We decided to start in the foyer and complete that before tackling the kitchen. The foyer is hard enough with all the corners and angles. That alone will take us the rest of the weekend. But, anyway, here are the "BEFORE" pics...
You can see why we so desperately needed a change. The lino has been peeling for years and we've been covering the loose seams with rugs. It looks awful!
Here is our "Day 1 AFTER" picture...
The hallway behind this is nearly complete, but the closet is still undone. We got a majority of the foyer done, but still have a LONG way to go. This was the smallest of the 2 areas we have to compelte, so I grossly underestimated how much time it would take to do the whole thing. I estimated 3-4 days. It's gonna take us a good 2 weeks! But, it looks great and I know it's going to be worth the hard work. Just so thankful that our kids have been behaving and letting us work. Heck, even sweet Tater, sad as he is to not to be helping, has been such a good dog and staying in the rooms we've left him in. I know all of them will be so excited once it's done and they have the house back to normal again. Heck, won't we all?!
No comments:
Post a Comment