Monday, February 11, 2013
A Quick Visit
Ricardo had another meet up in Palatine, so I got to go up and meet them and spend a little shopping time with one of my besties! I'm so glad he gets to have meets up there. It's so fun to have a quick afternoon with my friends. We met at our go-to spot in Schaumburg - Wildberry - and had lunch together, because heading out to do a little Ikea shopping. I got to meet Michelle's friend Kelly (she took this picture). I've heard about her for so long, it was great to finally meet her. We had a really fun few hours together. Of course, every visit I spend with Michelle and/or Teresa, it just makes us long for the time we live closer together, but just makes those times together that much more fun. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment