Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Day Cards

You're going to notice Madie is absent from these photos and that's because she is considered a Jr. Higher now, so she doesn't get to have Valentine's Day parties anymore. :-(  But, Livie and Noah still do, so they were hard at work putting together their valentines in anticipation of the party on Thursday.





I picked them out for them this year, since I was out shopping while they were in school.  Thankfully, they liked what I picked!  Trust me, they would be quick to point out if they thought something sucked.  I got Livie these folded valentines.  I can't remember what they are called, but they've been around since I was a kid.






Noah got these spy valentines.  You can use the decoder to figure out what it says.  They're pretty fun!




Noah got hot making his valentines, so that's why he's shirtless in this one.  But they had fun putting them together and got them all ready and in baggies to take to school on Thursday.  Now, if I can only get my stuff ready for his birthday and all the school parties (both theirs and mine) in the next couple of days!

No comments: