Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Parties

I am a day late, but here are pictures from Noah and Livie's class parties yesterday.  Again, Madie doesn't have them any more, because she's a grown-up middle schooler now.  Though, I thought I should mention that the boy she danced with at the last dance sent her a *like* lollipop at school yesterday.  They've been selling lollipops for the kids to send to other people in the school.  For example, Noah bought red ones for "love" for Madie and Livie.  Livie bought yellow ones for "friendship" for her friend Mimi.  And, Madie got a pink one from Bobby for "like".  She came running out of the school absolutely giddy.  It was adorable!  Anyway, on to the parties...




I spent the first part of the hour hosting Noah's party.  The head room parent in that classroom recently started homeschooling her son, so they didn't have any one to host, so I brought a big tray of fruit and yogurt pretzels and led them in a little game of BINGO.  Here's Noah showing off the Valentine's bag he made.  There's a monkey on it, of course. ;-)



He also got to pass out the lollipops to everyone in the class that got one.  He got one from Madie and one from Livie.  He was pretty happy about that.





After I was done upstairs, I headed down to spend a little time with Livie.  I missed her Christmas party totally, because I was working and Pete was in Noah's class.  So, she insisted I make it to her V-Day party. She was so crushed after missing her Christmas one, that I wouldn't have missed this one for the world!





I started to take a photo of her and her little friend AJ asked to get his picture taken with her.  Too cute!





She's showing off her bag too and her ring pop, of course.  She got lots of great V-Day treats and cards.  This girl loves her parties!!  Between Noah's birthday, their V-Day parties, and my students class last night it was a full day of fun!

No comments: