Sunday, March 29, 2009

BALDIE!

BEFORE



AFTER
(and by "after" I mean, after Pete went crazy with the clippers!!)




Noah's needed a hair cut for a good week or two and since Pete cuts Noah's hair, I had him do it this evening. I should have been scared when I heard Noah say he wanted to be bald and Pete laughed in agreement! But, I didn't take him too seriously. When I heard them calling to me from the bathroom, telling me to close my eyes, I started getting nervous. Surely he wouldn't have cut it THAT short, right? But, as I walked in, I saw Noah in the bathtub, holding a giant handful of hair and both he and Pete were sitting there with big giant smiles on their faces. Those smiles, however, could not eclipse the bald head of my boy! ;-) He definitely got what he wanted! He's sporting the army cut right now, which should make his Uncle Andy very proud. :-) I think he's even more excited to know that I won't be doing anything to his hair in the mornings. Pete told him since it's so short, he can just wake up and go. Just more time he can spend watching cartoons in the morning, instead of having to stand in the bathroom while I brush it and wet it down and stuff. I've told him many times that he should appreciate the hair he has, because if my gene pool is any indication, he won't have that hair much past his 20s - or if he's like his Uncle Micah - much past his graduation from high school. ;-) But, he's a boy and he wanted it as short as humanly possible, so he got his wish. And, how can I be upset when I see what a cute little bald guy he is?! Plus, that smile he's got on his face makes it all worth it.

No comments: