Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Daddy and Olivia


I took this cute picture last night after Pete got home from work. Livie had fallen asleep on the way back from dropping off Madie at dance class and Pete woke her up when he got home and she snuggled up with him. You see, Livie is a daddy's girl through and through. She talks about him all the time, hates when he goes to work, and just wants him by her side.



She drew this picture of them today and I thought I'd do a little interview about what she thinks of her daddy. So, here it is...
Me: Livie, what do you like?
Olivia: When Daddy come home. I watch daddy play Wii and play with baby dinosaur.
Me: What is your favorite color?
Olivia: Blue, 'cause my favorite color is blue and daddy's favorite color is green.
Me: Why do you love daddy?
Olivia: Daddy come home today and all night. Fun to play Wii with him and give hugs. Yes, us go outside in sand. Madie find BIG cricket!
Me: Why are you sad sometimes?
Olivia: 'Cause daddy not come home. Yeah, I miss him.
Me: Do you miss mommy?
Olivia: um, no.
Me: Gee, thanks. ;-)
Olivia: hahaha
Me: Why is daddy so special?
Olivia: He play Wii.
Me: Anything else?
Olivia: Me love daddy. That all.


No comments: