Well, once again it's picture day. At Marseilles Elementary they have regular school pictures in October, then in March we have additional pictures. These are more like graduation pictures, like you'd see a senior take - full body, with a special background. They don't have to be all dressed up or anything. It's a bit more casual and they (so far) have always been really cute.

I decided to dry Madie's hair with the blow dryer today and curl it with the curling iron instead of letting it just air dry and have her wave. She loves it when I do that. Makes her feel a little more beautiful, she tells me. :-)
Noah doesn't really care too much what he wears or what I do to him, so that makes it easy. Though, he did strongly object to me rolling up his sleeves. He got over it though. ;-) He's beginning to learn that sometimes he just has to appease his mom.

So, these are my two cuties, ready for another wet day at school and getting their smiles ready for the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment