Thursday, March 26, 2009

Noah's Field Trip..... A Week Late

I am FINALLY getting around to blogging about Noah's field trip last Friday. Pete went with him and he had a terrific time! Surprisingly Pete took lots of pictures - AND didn't grumble about it! Shocking, I know. He's not usually one to volunteer to take the camera, let alone actually get some shots in. Maybe all my blogging is finally rubbing off on him. ;-) Now, since I wasn't there, I'm going to have Noah give me the info on each of these pictures. So, all the captions below are courtesy of my sweet boy. Here it goes...




Me pushing my hands into those things. Um, well, you just push your hands in there and whoever gets the most wins.




That's the big checker board. What game is that called anyway? (chess) Oh, chess. I like chess. 'Cause my favorite is that one (points..), except it's black.





Stairs, I couldn't build them. I needed the numbers and I didn't have all of them. I didn't have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.




That's the same thing as the first one. The pushing thing.




That's the mirrors that make you look like weirdos. You look in there and it makes you look like a weirdo. Yep, pretty fun, but not my favorite part.




You put something in the tube and the wind in there blows it all around and it comes out another tube. There were little like cloth pieces and the other balls you could put in there and the wind in the tube goes woosh, woosh, woosh and it comes out in two places. 'Cause there's 2 places. One's in this side and one was in this side (points in different directions). They were all up high. I had the fuzzy yellow ball.




That's when you put the balls in there and the wind pushes it up and takes it somewhere. Um, I think it takes it to a little bucket, but it doesn't have any openings, but the balls have to be in there. But, it's made of glass so you can peek in there. That's what I think it is.




Me holding the watermelon and the watermelon is my favorite part. (Why?! It's just a watermelon?) Because it's my favorite. I just like it!!!!!!!!!!!




Me holding the watermelon in front of the robot. Well, it's half cool and the other half is not cool. The body is NOT cool because it's made from a trash can. The arms and legs are.... I have no idea what the arms and legs are.




That's the water. And, that's all.




That's the skeleton and it's on a bike. If you sit on it, then the skeleton will go. But, if the skeleton is going and you're not going, the pedals will go by itself. But, if you put your feet on it hard enough, the pedals will stop. And, the skeleton will stop.




That is the train tracks and my favorite car is the school bus actually.



That is by the wind things. If you push on the red button, the wind blows the ball up. See that orange ball??
So, Noah obviously had a really great time at his field trip. It was a special day for him and for Pete. Pete had been gone the whole week prior when he was in Toronto and Noah missed him tons, so it was good for them to spend that day together. :-)

No comments: